Fenerbahçe 4-2 Adana Demirspor

Fenerbahçe hosted Adana Demirspor in the 31st week of the Turkish Süper Lig. The home team Fenerbahçe won the match 4-2, continuing their pursuit of the top spot. Fenerbahçe's winning goals came from four different players. Jayden Oosterwolde and Sebastian Szymanski received yellow cards in the match and will be suspended for the next Fatih Karagümrük game.

Fenerbahçe, determined not to make mistakes in the race, hosted at their home ground.

The match ended 4-2 in favor of Fenerbahçe. Fenerbahçe's goals in the match were scored by Djiku in the 17th minute, Dzeko in the 51st minute, Dusan in the 70th minute, and in the 85th minute.

Adana Demirspor's goals came from Balotelli in the 25th minute and Barasi in the 80th minute.

With this result, Fenerbahçe reached 82 points, maintaining their pursuit of the leader Galatasaray with 84 points. Adana Demirspor remained at 39 points.


and Sebastian , who received yellow cards in the match, will be suspended for the next game.


In the 3rd minute, found Szymanski behind the defense after exploiting a wide gap in the midfield. Szymanski's shot from the penalty area's left side with his right foot hit the upper post and bounced back into play.

In the 6th minute, a quick Fenerbahçe attack saw the ball deflect off the defense from Szymanski's shot outside the box, landing in front of Tadic on the left. His immediate shot went wide.

In the 12th minute, İrfan Can Kahveci's shot from inside the box after a run from the right went wide of the near post.

In the 15th minute, Szymanski's powerful shot from outside the box hit the post.

In the 17th minute, Fenerbahçe took the lead. Djiku found the net at the back post after Mert Müldür flicked Zajc's corner towards the goal: 1-0.

In the 25th minute, Adana Demirspor equalized. Balotelli capitalized on goalkeeper İrfan Can Eğribayat's mistake inside the box: 1-1.

In the 51st minute, Edin Dzeko scored to put his team ahead.

In the 64th minute, Oosterwolde received a , putting him in a suspension situation for the next Fatih Karagümrük game.

In the 70th minute, Dusan Tadic intercepted a pass from the goalkeeper and scored with a lob from midfield.

In the 80th minute, Yusuf Barasi narrowed the gap to one with a goal.

In the 85th minute, Serdar Dursun extended the lead back to two with a header from a free kick into the far post.

Related Articles

Back to top button